Friday, November 21, 2014

Farewell to the beard

Scroll for the progression (the second one is my favorite)

Today I shaved my beard! Well actually my friend, and friend of the mission, Alberto did it for me! it feels super good to be rid of it. This was the longest I've grown a beard by almost a full month, and honestly, it was terrible. All sorts of gnarly stuff fell out of it as he was shaving it too, which I thought was awesome. Everyone's reaction as I saw them was super funny, with, "who's that guy, can't be Mikey," topping the list. Riding the motorcycle home and actually feeling the wind on my face was pretty nice too. I think for the rest of my time here, I'll probably just try to maintain a constant scruff, as opposed to growing another ridiculous mountain man beard. 



No comments:

Post a Comment