Thursday, April 30, 2015

Adriel Fransico Salas Peralta



Adriel is one of the biggest 11 year olds I've ever met, but his size is very fitting of his personality. In school he's always looking after the kids, and I'm sure it's no different outside of it either. In fact, he's two of the other students uncle (Wileyni and Emanuel), and he sometimes even runs his parents colmado (convenience store). He reads and writes well and behaves better than any of the other kids in the class, which I attribute to his maturity despite being only 11 years old. I think that same maturity sometimes gets in the way when we sing songs during circle time. While all the other kids love to dance around and be silly, Adriel almost always sits in his seat and watches. I always try to get him to join in, and it's always great when he does. He's a very sweet kid and makes my time in school much more relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment